Monday, June 27, 2011

Coloring When I Was Little

After making When You Were Little I was thinking of what the next book should be. I really loved the participation that came from the last book and I wanted to think about how I could go bigger with that. Then I realized that the younger audience could participate even more if they had more to do in the book. So I decided to put together a When I Was Little coloring and activity book.

Filling the content was easy. I had thought about doing theme books, like sports, holidays, but I felt the ideas weren't strong enough on their own. I also decided to make the book bigger, filling it with matching games, connect the dots, and lots of coloring pages.

It's black and white, 8 1/2 x 11, and thicker...about 60 pages.

With the title of the subject, I can't really bury the lead I tried to...but yes, I made a coloring book!

Oh by the way here's the cover to Coloring When I Was Little!

No comments: