Friday, February 4, 2011

A look into the new...

One more post before I turn in for the night. I tweeted two hours ago that I was working on new pages for the next When I Was Little project. So I thought I'd share some info on that as well as future plans with the series.

I really liked the audience participation with the last book and for this next project I wanted to have a bit more fun with that idea...but you won't see me at a con with a submission box this time. Also it will be tiny bit different from the previous books but it will still have a lot of call backs to those three.

I plan to finish this one mid year and get started on what will be the final When I Was Little. This last one will not only evolve the ideas but it will also bookend the series.

Right around the time the last When I Was Little comes out I hope to have another book idea finished. It's one that I've been playing with for almost two years now and I feel like I've spent too much time away from it. So I have to turn my multi-task skills to +11 and really get cracking this year.

I think there will still be more When I Was Little ideas to come from me, just not in book form. I feel like this series has been my pre-school and I'm ready for kindergarten, big boy pants and Snoopy underoos.

As promised here's a little snippet of the new project:

No comments: