Friday, February 4, 2011

2011 Season

Hi! Real quickly I'd like to tell you about the conventions I have lined up so far. Obviously as soon as the dates for these get closer I will talk about them more.

My first con of the year is going to be in sweet home Chicago!
c2e2: March 18-20 at McCormick Place

I have some one day cons lined up in June and July as well. I'm really excited to be a part of these two, they are shaping up to be great!

Summit City Con: June 18 at The Grand Wayne Center in Fort Wayne, IN

Derby City Comic Con: July 16 at Kentucky International Convention Center in Louisville, KY
I did a poster for this convention so be on the look out for that. I'll post pics and links when they go live.

And I just added this one about a week or two ago. My good buddy Mike Roll, whom I shared a table with me at Detroit Fanfare, asked if I would like to join him and Joe Foo at the Small Press Expo in Bethesda, MD! I was so excited to be asked to come. That's going down in September 10-11 at Bethesda North Marriot Hotel and Conference Center.

I went to Maryland last year on a family road trip vacation and I'm excited to go back and bring the When I Was Little series with me.

Well that's it for now, I've been looking into book fairs and other types of festivals I could participate in so I'll keep you all posted.

No comments: