Friday, May 31, 2019

New Stranger Things Artbook Announced!

Hi all!

I feel like every time I post something on here, I have to apologize for not posting in a real long time. I'm pretty active on my other socials so it's hard to juggle so many plates. That being said I'll try to frequent this space more often. I've also just been very busy.

It was announced last Friday, May 24, that Printed in Blood is working with DelRey Books to curate and produce a new art book called Visions From The Upside Down: Stranger Things Artbook. 

What is even more exciting is that this massive 240 page hard cover features over 200 artists AND I AM ONE OF THEM! I could not be more excited for this collection which drops on October 15th of 2019!

Take a look at the cover and a sneak piece of the inks on my piece which features my favorite character, Mr. Clarke:



You can pre-order a copy of Visions From The Upside Down: Stranger Things Artbook here!

No comments: