Thursday, February 28, 2019

The Murder Balloon is finally done!

Hello all,

I know I have been away for a while. I try to stay pretty active on social media, mostly Instagram and Twitter. If you follow me on there, then you know how busy I was working on my latest project, The Murder Balloon. For about 10 months, I was penciling, inking, and coloring over 75 pages. I launched the kickstarter in October of 2018 and during the months of January and February 2019, I was shipping out orders.

In reality this project has been with me since 2011 and after a few well received Inktober Concept books, I was able to finish the thing last year, raise the money to get it funded, and I even had a launch party on the 23rd of this month at Aw Yeah Comics.

I. AM. EXHAUSTED. I am also very happy with how it turned out and extremely proud of the reactions it's getting. So while this isn't a book for kids, I felt it was worth sharing on my book blog as it has become a great milestone in my artistic career/journey. I hope you can check it out at a con or once the online store is up. I'll keep y'all posted.






No comments: