Thursday, March 31, 2011

Persevere


per·se·vere: to persist in anything undertaken; maintain a purpose in spite of difficulty, obstacles, or discouragement; continue steadfastly.

I was inspired by the SkottieScott art blog to do my own piece to help in the aid of the Japanese tsunami/earthquake. So I am offering up this 5x17 Bristol piece of one of my favorite cartoons, Samurai Jack. Here's a character/show that exemplifies qualities to continue on, have faith, and believe in one's own inner strength.

I'm selling this one at $65 +$10 for shipping. All proceeds will go to Red Cross to help Japan and not only that but I will match the money so Red Cross will be getting a cool $150 and you get a great piece of art!

So for a chance to get your hands on this,
E-mail Me! Put in the subject: persevere


No comments: