Thursday, May 27, 2010

Commission List open for June

Hi all,

I'm going to be taking a road trip fourth of July weekend to visit some family and I need some extra cash. I'll be opening up my commission list starting in the month of June.

Here's what I'll be offering:

5 Sketch Cards done with Prisma Markers - $5
5x17 Black & White or Water Color Drawing (one character) - $20
12x12 Water Color Character Bust - $25 (one character)
14X17 Black & White Drawing - $30-35
11x17 - Hi-Res Colored Digital Print sent to your email - $40-50 (price varies on complexity of piece)

Shipping is not included in these prices. I will be accepting payment only thru PayPal. I'll have 15 slots to fill so if you are interested, email me at wheniwaslittle@gmail.com with what you want from the list above and your address you'd like it mailed too (digital prints will be emailed). The sooner I receive payment the sooner I can get it to you.

If you have a special piece in mind that is not listed from the above, email me and we can talk about what you'd like to get done.

I'll keep you posted as to when the list fills up.

No comments: