Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Post: Drawing When I Was Little

This past Monday I had the pleasure of hosting the first ever Drawing When I Was Little event at the Gail Borden Library.  There were two workshops in which I talked to kids, shared info about myself and the books, and help them create their own When I Was Little page.

It was such a great event.  The kids and parents participated and had a great time.  I had Nicole help me with sales afterwards and she snapped a few photos of myself doing the presentation and helping the kids with their art.  It was so fun and something I will definitely want to develop and grow for other libraries and schools.  

Here are some of the photos that were taken that day:





Big thanks to Bob Cassinelli and the Gail Borden Library for helping setting up the event.  Thanks!

1 comment:

Aireen said...

This is so inspiring, Justin! No doubt you've planted a kernel of drive and the need to achieve in those kids' minds. You are amazing!