Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Comics for Cures Sketch Cards

I'm back from sick leave. I got hit with some nasty fever, sore throat, chills, about a week ago and haven't had the time to work on my book OR do any type of drawing whatsoever. Fresh from my Lazarus Pit resurrection, I'm getting back into the art swing of things. I finished a new page in my book (coming up on a 3 days past the personal deadline I set [so annoyed by that but I was sick, what was I going to do, turn in a completed book with the last few pages drenched in vomit and sweat? I don't think so, Tim.]) and I mailed off my Sketch Cards for the 3rd Annual Comics for Cures Sketch Card Benefit Auction. These will be auctioned off on Ebay on April the 3rd. Please visit http://www.comicsforcures.com/ for more info.



No comments: