Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Introducing "When You Were Little..."


Hi all!

New look, new book!

I wanted to give fans of the book series a chance to give feedback AND participate in the creative process with me!

So, I'm looking for your help, I want to know what you did when YOU were little. Please feel free to email me at wheniwaslittle@gmail.com or just leave a comment on this post.

Let's keep it clean cause its for the kiddies but YES shoot me your "when I was little..." and yours might be picked to be a page in "When You Were Little..."

Thanks so much for participating and I'll keep you posted.

I haven't decided on what the chosen people will get, maybe a signed copy along with a personal sketch!

The book won't be possible without you. So start posting people!

- Justin

PS - Also, I created a facebook group so if you're on there, send me an invite request. Once you join, you can post your ideas right on there.

No comments: